We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Featuring a crisp 2 MOA red dot reticle, waterproof housing with shockproof internals, and weighting in at only 3.6 ounces, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver rail system.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO - Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on "optics ready" rifles that don't have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Nice, light weight little red dot. I will say the protective caps could be a little better quality. They don't stay on or get a tight fit like my Romeo 5 caps. Good scope though. Just one ding on the caps. Turret is very stiff as it should be so it doesn't move around if it gets bumped or shift during firing.
Seems to be well built and is very comfortable to use on a flat top AR15. I was impressed with the lifetime warranty and the size and brightness of the dot.
Purchased with 1 inch riser. Mounted easily on a 870 Magpul. Works well. Still need to sight in. ‘RD-ARMOR’ a bit loose. May switch back to ‘bikini style’ lens cover.
I read some reviews on the RD 50 and was looking for something to get a lot of bang for my buck so to speak. I purchased the RD 50 pro with riser at the price of 99.99 and have to say I am very Impressed. Mounted on 223/AR , zeroed in in just a few shots and have put SEVERAL rounds through it since and it is holding right on spot, adjustments were very solid along with red dot very clear this is such an awesome deal. Shipping was very quick, will be adding more AT3 products to my use.
Fantastic piece of equipment, although I can't say the same for the red dot. The red dot isn't a dot at all, it's more like a distorted/ unsymmetrical dot.