We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Dead-on accurate 45 degree AR 15 iron sights at a fraction of the cost of the "big brands"
- Allows the user to quickly switch from optics to iron sights by slighly rotating the rifle
- Universal - mounts to any picatinny rail system that is at the height of the flat top upper
- Works best for right-handed shooters, but can be used left-handed
- A2 style sights - adjustable front sight post height, and dual aperture rear sight with windage and elevation adjustment
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- Weight: 3.8oz (Rear) & 1.4oz (Front)
- Mounts to any Picatinny rail
Save $3.95 when you add a Wheeler Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8 using the dropdown above! This tool makes it much easier to zero your sights!
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Super Quick Point on Target a Quick Cant Of The Weapon and on Target Great Investment.
I had been looking for a great option for offset sights on my 3 gun rifle and stumbled upon these. I will admit I upgraded them with a fiber optic front sight post which is amazing. The sights are well made and quite durable trust me I chuck my guns in the dump barrels harder than you would expect sometimes. It took a while to want to do this review, I had to know if they would hold up to the abuse that we put them through. I can say that I don't think you can get a better more durable set of offset iron sights at this price point. My only complaint if you could even call it that is the front sight came and the finish on the mount was a bit messed up but it in no way affects the durability or strength of these. My competition guns are not show pieces as seen by how they get thrown around so this didn't bother me in anyway. Hopefully this helps someone who was like me trying to compare and find the best option, in my opinion you will be completely satisfied and glad you got these. I will try to add pictures later if possible.
Shipped and received timely. Threads on inside of rear sight were somewhat stripped so I had to replace rear mounting screw with a longer one. Once replaced, mounting was solid. Otherwise seem to adjust fine. Looking forward to sighting in at the range soon.
I have purchased the red dot, the magpul grip and the co-witness sights all from AT3 for my brand new Keltec KDB .556. It looks bad A$$ now it is time to go to the range and sight them in.