We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The AT3 LEOS™ (Laser Enabled Optic System) is Accurate, Versatile, Reliable, & Packed with Features.
The Ultimate Red Dot System that won't break the bank.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Brilliant red targeting laser with W/E adjustment
- Integrated riser mount housing
- 50K hour max battery life
- Flip up lens caps
- Tool-free windage & elevation adjustments
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
The AT3 LEOS™ is ideal for home defense, tactical & law enforcement, hunting, plinking, competitive shooting, or any shooting scenario where magnification is not required. Optimized for AR-style rifles, sporting & hunting rifles, shotguns, air rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver mounting rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero - even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser - switch between red dot only, red dot + laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable 6061 Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof - sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life - up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s - it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Laser Wavelength - 632-650nm
- Laser power: <5mw class IIIa (Red)
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
Check out this great video review from Johnny at 180 Second Ideas!
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Great optic for the price. I will be putting them on all future AR's. Sighted in in 3 shots quick and easy. Red dot is very clear. Still on after about 300 rounds. Haven't sighted in the laser yet.
This is my 2nd AT3-LEOS - both have performed well out of the box. Customer service with AT3 products has been superb. I had an issue with a different ATI product, not this one, and they went beyond what they needed to do to make it right. This is a first class customer conscious company. Yes, adjustment caps would be nice, maybe LEOS–Gen 2 will have them. It is rated to be waterproof vs. Water resistant without them. I have multiple red dot optics some cheap ones and some of the well-known high dollar ones. At it’s price point the AT3-LEOS is really hard to beat.
Very easy to sight in. Red dot clear. Laser bright. Very well made. High quality. Would purchase again for next rifle.
Right out of the box, I knew that I had made the right choice in purchasing this sight. I am an intermediate shooter but I’m also a bull in a china shop so I needed something that would withstand my roughness. This is not some cheap wanna be sight. AT3 has themselves a winner with this sight.
I had been watching this optic for quite awhile. When I saw it was on sale at the end of the year I figured it was a now or never thing, and took advantage of the great price that featured No Tax & Free Shipping! Those two alone can add up to a substantial savings!
I also have been snowed in & unable to take it out to get it sighted in, but from the overall quality and the way it was packaged I have no doubts it will go far beyond my any of my expectations.
One of the things that sold me on this unit was that it uses the common CR-123, so spares are a lot easier to keep up with in my range bag compared to the thin wafer style batteries some optics use.
The only improvement I would like to see would be some sort of caps covering the Laser adjustment screws. Although it's more of a cosmetic thing as they look well sealed.
It's definitely a well thought out optic that I would recommend to anyone. I'd give it an A++ for sure.