We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Simplicity Meets Quality - Beyond Mil-Spec and Highly Affordable
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Optional Accessories*
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.75 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.13 lb.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Liked it so much I bought a second one for my wife’s AR.
All parts fit as advertised. Delivery was very quick.
The selection was great, easy to order, delivered fast and items came in problem free. Can't beat that. I purchased the Magpul Desert stock and Grip with the angled foregrip. Wow, all were easy to install.
Received two separate orders from AT3 they have the products I want and shipping is same day I order awesome
About 2 weeks ago I purchased the Magpul MOE stock & pistol grip (FDE) from AT3. The product is fantastic and the people at AT3 were very helpful and professional. I will be returning to AT3 for my next accessory purchases, and am a very satisfied customer!