We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
This item is an Open Box Return. There may be signs of light use such as scratches or other blemishes, but is complete and in working condition.
The Spike's Tactical Bolt Carrier Group for the M16 is Black Phosphated to protect it and make it last longer. Its bolts are also High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to ensure quality. 100% compatible with AR15, M16, and M4 rifles.
- Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel M16 bolt carrier with shrouded firing pin; Mil-Spec performance using tough steel and improved performance for narrow firing pins
- Carrier has 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore; Protected to last and made using top notch materials
- Mil-Spec tool steel carrier key; Mil-Spec quality steel
- Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked per the Mil-Spec; Mil-Spec standards with grade 8 performance
- Bolts are CNC machined from Carpenter No. 158®; Top notch steel
- Bolts have 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out; Protected to last
- All bolts are shot peened per the current Mil-Spec; Metal improved for better performance
- All bolts are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI); Quality tested and ensured
- Tool steel extractor, shot peened, 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish, fitted with a Mil-Spec black extractor spring insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring; Top notch metal, improved and protected to last at Mil-Spec quality and performance
- Mil-Spec firing pin with 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
- Mil-Spec cam pin with 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
- Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
Material: 8620 tool steel, Carpenter No. 158, Chrome
Finish: Chrome, Black Phosphate