We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Finally, an affordable adjustable gas block in 4 sizes: .625", .750", .875", and .936".
We have a fit for every barrel!
AT3 is proud to carry adjustable gas blocks from Wojtek Weaponry, giving you an affordable upgrade to your rifle's gas system. These gas blocks are fully adjustable, regulating the flow of your rifle's gas impingement for improved reliability and longevity. Whether you're adjusting a new AR pistol to prevent overgassing, or custom tuning a precision rifle's action, these gas blocks will make all the difference in your new build.
These gas blocks also clamp onto the barrel, improving barrel harmonics and accuracy over gas blocks that use pressure directly on the barrel with pins or set screws. It is recommended to use a removable threadlocker - such as Blue Loctite - on the set screws that tighten the block around the barrel. Do not use threadlocker on the adjustment or locking screws.
- 4 sizes available: .625", .750", .825", and .936 (.750" is the most common size, but always measure the barrel if you aren't sure!)
- Low profile design, perfect for any free-float handguard
- Steel construction (better than aluminum for withstanding extreme temperatures)
- Secured using 3 set screws to clamp the gas block onto the barrel, increasing accuracy over pinned or set screw gas blocks
- Gas tube roll pin included
- Compatible with AR15 and AR10 platforms
- Allen wrenches for attachment, adjustment, and locking set screws are optional but highly recommended. Sizes as follows:
- Adjustment screw = 5/64"
- Side locking screw = .05"
- Attachment screws= 3/32"
- Material: 1018 Steel, Black Nitride
- Length: 1"
- Height: Sits 3/8" off of the barrel (fits under all free float handguards!)
- Weight: 1.3-1.8oz depending on size
- Packaging: PE Bag
Frequently asked questions:
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Less than half of other AGB. The quality & price are great. Works great, took about 3 1/2 turns out to cycle constantly. Has a set screw that screws into the side of the adjustment screw to lock it in place. Not a big deal if you’re not constantly adjusting it. Very happy!!