We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Diamondhead Front & Gen2 Rear Sight Set – Folding – Gas Block Height – 1599
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
This set includes the acclaimed Diamondhead Gen2 Rear Sight with the increased-height Diamond “Gas Block” Front Sight.
Front sight is for mounting on gas blocks that sit lower than a flat top upper receiver.
DIAMOND Rear Sight:
- Proprietary Diamond-Shaped apertures for faster target acquisition & centering
- Proprietary reference posts and horizon bars
- Dual same plane short and long range apertures (at exact same height of factory A2 sights)
- Fully deploys and stows with small or large aperture active
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment
DIAMOND “Gas Block” Front Sight:
- Rail mounted, Diamond folding sight – incorporating the diamond-shaped upper housing
- Mounts directly to a railed gas block, providing secure sight attachment to barrel
- Allows for sight stability, eliminates potential handguard movement and holds a true zero
- Taller sight base to compensate for below receiver height gas block
- Secure and accurate elevation adjustment
- Accepts all standard A2 front sight posts
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment
- Folds down with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed in combat situations
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system, providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil. Spec. stainless steel and Type 111 black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction
- Combat Durable
Have Questions About this Product?
Great purchase. Fast service.