Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as larger Aimpoint sights, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible size and weight to your weapon.
This compact red-dot sight is suitable for use on rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns. The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 weighs in at only 3.6 ounces, and comes complete with a patent-pending integral Picatinny mount that is keyed into the sight body to absorb recoil.
The Micro T-1 is a 1X (non magnifying) parallax-free optic that features a 4 minute of angle (MOA) red dot for fast target acquisition. No tools are required to zero the sight, as the top of the caps covering the windage and elevation screws fit directly into holes on the adjustment screws to make the adjustment.
The Micro T-1 is waterproof to 25 meters (80 feet) and tough enough to stand up to the worst field conditions. Optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, the Micro T-1 features a manual adjustment switch with 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings (including one extra bright setting for use in desert sunlight or with laser protection filters).
Aimpoint's state-of-the-art ACET diode technology allows the Micro T-1 to operate continuously for over 5 years on a single CR-2032 battery(May come as Duracell DL2032 or Energizer ECR2032).
- Article number 11830 (Micro T-1 4MOA)
- Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 4 or 2
- Parallax Absence of parallax -
- No centering required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes
- Magnification No magnification (1X)
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life in hours ** 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Battery life in hours **at NVD settings *** 500 000
- Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings 1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings 4 NVD
- Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing Black
- Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
- Mounting methods Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Temperature range -45° - +71° C, (50°- +160° F)
- Water resistance - submersible to 25m, (80ft.)
- Radioactive components used - None
- Length 62mm, (2.4”)
- Width/height sight only - 41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”)
- Width/height including mount - 62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”)
- Weight sight only - 84g, (3.0oz)
- Weight sight with integrated mount - 105g, (3.7oz)
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
*** Night Vision Device.