We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The AT3 T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the "big brands"
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- "Monolithic" rail design - creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal - fits with standard 1.25" barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails - 16 slots on top rail, 14 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction - rock-solid fit!
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install - check out our installation videos to see the process
- Also available in 12 inch and 10 inch sizes
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw - endcap is optional)
- Please note - this handguard is a little longer than the standard carbine handguard, so it must be used with a low profile gas block on any carbine.
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 7" Carbine-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 11.7oz
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch some installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. (Since this is a 7" handguard, you should be able to skip this step).
You will also need to get an armorer's wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer's tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No - these quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Well, I'm not so sure. First of all, I bought the carbine length hand guard. I bought the small gas port to fit under the hand guard. I bought the front end cover to go with it. Waste of money, as the front cover hits the gas port, and I can't use the front cover. Then, the hand guard gets locked up to the barrel nut with a lock ring. The ring is 2" in diameter, and I don't have a spanner wrench to fit (and you should see my tool collection!) It calls for lock tite (I'm going go start with blue, but it might need red.) I don't like putting locktite on my guns... We'll see how it works out.
Be advised-the overall length of this hand guard/rail is 7.5 inches. It says it is for a carbine, but it would not fit on my Windham Weaponry AR-15 SRC with a high profile gas block. It is a well made quality rail. Shipping for AT3 was very fast and the customer support at AT3 was excellent! Laura was very knowledgeable, helpful, and understanding in addressing my issues and questions. She had a return authorization e-mailed to me before I was off of the phone. If you have a low profile gas block, it should work without the end cap.
This product is well made. Clear markings and the finish is beautiful! Arrived within days of placingy order. Good company great prices. Can't beat that combo!
Excellent fit and quality....fit my build perfectly...and shipped fast. Thanks AT3!
This is the second Rail i have purchased from AT3 and they are an awesome company to work with. Price is great and cant beat the quality. ordered this around 7AM and got an email with my tracking # before 10AM that same day!