We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The AT3 AR 15 Handguard T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the "big brands"
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- "Monolithic" rail design - creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal - fits with standard 1.25" barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails - 29 slots on top rail, 27 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction - rock-solid fit!
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install - check out our installation videos to see the process
- Available in 7 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch sizes.
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw - endcap is optional)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 12" Rifle-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 12 inch (17oz), 10 inch (14.7oz), 7 inch (11.7oz)
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch the installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. (Since this is a 7" handguard, you should be able to skip this step).
You will also need to get an armorer's wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer's tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No - these quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Just installed last night ,awesome fit
Item was shipped and received incredibly fast. Product, as usual from AT3, always spot on. Priced right too. Thanks!
I personally like the look, feel and function of a quad rail. This is my second rail purchase through AT3 which means I'm now twice as happy!
Very happy with the purchase. Also, inquired about the optional end cap. They were out but did find one for me and got it right out. EXCELLENT service!
One slightly “con” comment on the rails of the hanguard. They appear to be just a touch wide for the Magpul MBUS front site. To get the site on, I had to tap it with a hammer. Not terribly hard, but harder than one would expect. It didn’t just slide on like the rear site did on my Anderson upper. Again, not a huge deal, but the pucker factor was a bit high tapping that thing on. Was afraid I was going to crack the little slides on the site.
Loved it is the second one I buy from this store