We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ T-Series Free Float Quad Rail Handguard – 3 Sizes Available
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The AT3 AR 15 Handguard T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the “big brands”
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- “Monolithic” rail design – creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal – fits with standard 1.25″ barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails – 29 slots on top rail, 27 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction – rock-solid fit!
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install – check out our installation videos to see the process
- Available in 7 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch sizes.
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw – endcap is optional)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15’s. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 12″ Rifle-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75″
- Weight: 12 inch (17oz), 10 inch (14.7oz), 7 inch (11.7oz)
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch the installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. (Since this is a 7″ handguard, you should be able to skip this step).
You will also need to get an armorer’s wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer’s tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No – these quad rails are made for standard AR-15’s. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It fit great it looked great when it was attached couldn't ask for a better rail it felt comfortable when it was attached if it all my accessories fit on it is exactly what I expected everything came with it I actually love it I couldn't have asked for a better piece of equipment or a better quad rail I enjoy shooting with it every day and that I shoot that's why I gave it a 5-star rating normally I don't get products that have a rating but this product I gave a 5-star rating because it is one of the best pieces of product I have ever ordered and I recommend it to anybody that is considering buying a quad rail please purchase from this store
The heavier handguard has more inertia than a comparable ultra-light hand guard. Less recoil, less muzzle flip more precision. The lower hand rail could use a pad for comfort. Otherwise, it works for my application-& it’s machineable.
I ordered the Quad Rail and it arrived quite quickly. The issues that I had were that the end cap couldn't be ordered at THAT time. The other is my mistake that I didn't order the correct length and it wasn't offered here. Otherwise I will continue to do business with them!!