We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The AT3 AR 15 Handguard T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the "big brands"
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- "Monolithic" rail design - creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal - fits with standard 1.25" barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails - 29 slots on top rail, 27 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction - rock-solid fit!
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install - check out our installation videos to see the process
- Available in 7 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch sizes.
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw - endcap is optional)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 12" Rifle-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 12 inch (17oz), 10 inch (14.7oz), 7 inch (11.7oz)
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch the installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. (Since this is a 7" handguard, you should be able to skip this step).
You will also need to get an armorer's wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer's tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No - these quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Excellent quality, easy installation, great price. A winning Trifecta!
Good buy for the price. An end cap was not available when I purchased my rail, but I would like to get one. Other than that seems like a quality product for the price.
Just installed last night ,awesome fit
Item was shipped and received incredibly fast. Product, as usual from AT3, always spot on. Priced right too. Thanks!
I personally like the look, feel and function of a quad rail. This is my second rail purchase through AT3 which means I'm now twice as happy!