The AT3 T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the "big brands"
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- "Monolithic" rail design - creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal - fits with standard 1.25" barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails - 29 slots on top rail, 27 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction - rock-solid fit!
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install - check out our installation videos to see the process
- Also available in 7 inch and 10 inch sizes
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw - endcap is optional)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 12" Rifle-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 17oz
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch the installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. (Since this is a 7" handguard, you should be able to skip this step).
You will also need to get an armorer's wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer's tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No - these quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I know that probably 99% of current AR builders would put an M-LOK or KeyMod handguard on but I really liked the look of the quad rail and availability of Pic rail components. The recent Memorial Day sale price of less than $67 made this a no-brainer. The quad rail is definitely heavier and combined with an H-Bar barrel brought this build in at about 7.5 lbs. The barrel nut and guard installed with no problems and looks great to me. I could find no fault with the fit and machining.
Shipping was very fast, I received the order confirmation e-mail at 1:24 pm and the shipping e-mail at 1:53 pm!
I will certainly order from AT3 in the future!
Solidly built ! I am waiting on a billet upper and a F-1 barrel to start my build. Seems like it will go together fine. Would have liked the front end cap available with the rail, but was able to order it seperately. No big deal.
I like what I see so far! As soon as the rest of my parts arrive I will see how well it works.
I am happy to wrote this as your product is if quality material and looks great. Thank you
great customer service