We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Ballistic Advantage Modern Series barrels feature precision-machined 4150 CMV steel, durable Nitride coating, and a Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee.
This 9mm chambered 11 inch Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish (Nitride) and 1/2x36 x .620 full profile threads.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
- Length: 11"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile: Government
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant (Nitride)
- Gas System Length: Blowback
- Gas Block Journal: Blowback Gas System - No Gas Block
- Twist Rate: 1:10 inches
- Muzzle: 1/2x36 Threaded
- Weight: 17.4oz
- Other Info: No
About Ballistic Advantage
Ballistic Advantage manufactures quality AR barrels that exceed the most rigorous customer demands. These AR-15 barrels surpass the competition in accuracy, precision, and beautifully contoured aesthetics.
Their engaged team of engineers and machinists continually innovate and improve design to enhance performance. From the popular 16" AR barrels to all other lengths and styles, Ballistic Advantage barrels enhance any quality AR-15 build.
From the moment you unwrap a Ballistic Advantage barrel, as you configure it with your receivers and handguards, and as you fire it on the range or in the field, you will experience the unique elegance and uncompromising quality crafted into every barrel.
Buying a Ballistic Advantage barrel means guaranteed accuracy. All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give Sub-Minute-of-Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition.