This is the most popular charging handle design for a reason!
The Bravo Company Ambidextrous 5.56/.223 Mod A44 Charging Handle comes in black. It is designed to be easy to operate for both right-handed and left handed individuals.
- Extended latches with internal redesigns. Directs the force off of the roll pin and into the body of the charging handle during support-hand-only manipulations
- Built in backstop is engineered into the extended latch to limit the travel; Stress is taken off the roll pin
- Since the tiny roll pin is no longer the weak point, this is a much stronger system and tactical latch will stay intact even under repeated support-side-only manipulation
- With the force kept inside the body of the handle, when the handle is pulled directly to the rear; It moves directly to the rear and does not angle off to the outboard side for a much smoother operation
- Charging Handle Machined from 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum; Light and strong
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2; Protected to last
Material: 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
Finish: Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Black