The Bravo Company Small Latch 5.56/.223 Mod 5 Charging Handle comes in black. It is designed to be easy to operate and durable.
- Small latch - designed to stay out of the way and not get caught on gear
- Latch with internal redesigns, directs the force off of the roll pin and into the body of the charging handle during support-hand-only manipulations
- Built in backstop engineered into the extended latch to limit the travel - stress is taken off the roll pin
- Since the tiny roll pin is no longer the weak point, it is a much stronger system and the tactical latch will stay intact even under repeated support-side-only manipulation
- With the force kept inside the body of the handle, when the handle is pulled directly to the rear. The charging handle does not angle off to the outboard side for a much smoother operation
- Charging Handle Machined from 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum = Light and strong
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2. Protected to last!
Material: 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
Finish: Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Black