We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
BCM Gunfighter Short Vertical Grip Mod 3 – Picatinny – Bravo Company
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The new Patent Pending BCM® Direct Mount Picatinny 1913 interface system, was developed to be the most rigid, light-weight, and cost effective system available for Vertical Pistol Grips and Hand Stop type accessories.
Most of the industry relies on a simple screw and backing nut for a mounting system. BCM® has developed a patent pending anchor system that not only secures to the mounting surface, but spreads the energy and force throughout the accessory. Conventional mounting systems can allow for an increased amount of shifting and flexing of the accessory. The BCM® direct mount interface system reduces those issues and offers a more secure lockup, eliminating play in the mounting surface.
Direct Attach Picatinny 1913 Rail Version
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
- Insert tool (T15 Torx™ driver) into the screw from under the BCM 1913 Vertical Grip
- Push tool into the screw to extend the Picatinny anchor, making it protrude from the top.
- With the Picatinny anchor protruding, slide the BCM Vertical Grip onto the Picatinny rail until positioned in the desired location. Grip can be installed in your desired orientation, angled forward or back.
- Push the BCM Vertical Grip against rail, engaging the BCM Vertical Grip’s recoil lug to the intersecting Picatinny rail grooves.
- With the recoil lugs engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor (approximately 40 Inch-lbs. plus quarter turn).
- Ensure there is no wiggle or forward/backward movement once tight.
*Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners
Have Questions About this Product?
This is grip is perfect. Fits the rail well and locks solid.
Cant go wrong with BCM. Perfect handguard grip. For the price its a mo brainer.