Black Rain Single Stage 3.5 LB Pull Weight Trigger
The Black Rain 3LB Pull Weight Trigger BRO-DIT is a single-stage trigger replacement that drops in to install. Be trigger happy and get the Black Rain 3LB trigger.
- 3.5 lb pull; Lighter action for better accuracy
- Single Stage
- Drops-in to install; No gunsmith experience required
- For small-pin receivers
- Finish: Metallic Blue
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Black Rain Ordnance Warranty
- All Black Rain Ordnance, Inc. products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
- If your Black Rain Ordnance, Inc. product shows evidence of such defects, Black Rain Ordnance, Inc. will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible.
- Black Rain Ordnance, Inc. does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products.
- Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
Scope of Warranty
- BLACK RAIN ORDNANCE, INC. products are warranted to be free from defective materials and workmanship for life of the original purchaser.
- BLACK RAIN ORDNANCE, INC. obligation under this warranty shall be limited to (1) repairing or (2) replacing any product upon inspection at BLACK RAIN ORDNANCE, INC. and based on its discretion, is found to defective in material or in workmanship.
- This warranty is limited and does not extend to: careless handling, abuse and misuse, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, use of improper ammunition, excessive or unreasonable use, ordinary wear & tear, rust or corrosion, and barrel obstruction.
- Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty and apply only to factory-built products.
- If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions but is faulty, unfit for purpose or does not match the sample or description please call us at 1-888-836-2620.