We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
BLEMISHED PRODUCT - May have scratches, scuffs, other cosmetic defects. Picatinny rail spacing may not be to spec (not an issue unless you're using ladder rail covers or certain precision scope mounts). Guaranteed to function as normal.
The AT3 T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the "big brands"
- "Monolithic" rail design - creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal - fits with standard 1.25" barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails - 24 slots on top rail, 22 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction - rock-solid fit!
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install - check out our installation videos to see the process
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 10" Mid-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 14.7oz
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch some installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail.
You will also need to get an armorer's wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer's tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No - these quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.