Returned items, may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional
Customize your setup with the AT3 Pro Series Free Float Modular AR-15 Handguard
CONFIGURE THE ULTIMATE HANDGUARD
Customize the handguard with picatinny rail segments (included). Perfect for mounting lights, lasers, grips, bipods, and more
7" length available (note - 12" Length is used in all product pictures on this page)
Free float design enhances accuracy by keeping stress off the barrel
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
Rock-solid 6061 Aircraft Aluminum handguard that withstands the toughest conditions.
Top rail aligns with your AR-15 flat-top upper receiver - your optics, iron sights, and other accessories will line up perfectly.
Unique slim design makes this handguard extremely light and easy to grip.
The handguard clamps securely onto the steel barrel nut using steel mounting hardware to assure long-lasting durability.
IMPECCABLE FIT AND FINISH
Precision milled MIL-STD-1913 (picatinny) rails on the continuous top rail and the individual rail segments.
Vent holes that run alongside the gas tube keep the rail cool, even after a long day at the range.
Hardcoat anodization provides a durable and attractive surface.
THE BEST VALUE IN AR-15 HANDGUARDS
AT3 Pro Series Handguards provide professional features at a better price than the competition.
Full kit - includes all mounting hardware as pictured below. Installation is simple, just replace your current barrel nut with the nut we provide.
More installation questions? Check out the installation instructions for the Pro-Mod handguard
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- 2 Rail sections Included for 7" handguards: 1 each of 3" & 4" sections
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Lengths available: 7" (choose the correct length when you checkout)
- Weights (including all rail segments): 7" -12oz, 10" - 14oz, 12" - 14oz
- Packaging: PE Bag
- This handguard is not compatible with quad rail endcaps (it doesn't need one though)
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Could not see any blemishes the quality is excellent and looks fantastic I am very happy with my purchase and will purchase from AT# again buy their products you will not be disappointed
haven't installed this yet, but it was sold as blemished for a substantially reduced price. I couldn't find a blemish. So far I am very happy with it