Returned items, may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional
AT3 Tactical Flip Up Backup Iron Sights (BUIS) provide dead-on accuracy, superior durability, and the best value for AR-15 iron sights!
Available in 2 types:
Gas Block Sights - for mounting on gas blocks that are lower than the upper receiver (usually about 1/4" lower than the upper receiver rail)
Same Plane Sights - Made for mounting on quad rails or other rails at the same height as the upper receiver
- A2 style sights - adjustable front sight post height, and dual aperture rear sight with windage adjustment
- Easy to install and sight in. Reliable and accurate.
- Also check out our 45 Degree Offset Iron Sights - great for rapid transition between short and long range targets!
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- Gas Block Sights: 3.3oz (Rear) & 3.0oz (Front)
- Same Plane Sights: 3.3oz (Rear) & 2.6oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
- Height when flipped down: .75" (front), 1" (rear)
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Every thing and even more than I expected. Thanks
I had been trying to figure out what I wanted on my 300BLK for a sighting system. So I thought about putting on open sights for the time being. They were blemish sight so I didn't have a lot invested in them. Shipping was fast and customer service was great. Once I had them in my hands the only blemish I could find was some of the paint was peeling being Aluminum I'm not worried about the paint. As for the sights they are basic didn't want a lot invested in them but they went on the rail fine lined up fine and performed great. As for now the only thing I see could be better is the flip up bearing could be tighter they are really easy to lay down. Since they are my primary sights for now I am leaving them up. If I decide to keep open sights I may order an upgrade from AT3. Either way I am happy and will be looking for more stuff from them.