CMMG MK57 5.7×28 16.1 Inch Radial Delayed Blowback AR 15 Barrel and BCG Kit
Full Rifle Conversion Kit for 5.7x28mm AR-15
To squeeze the most velocity possible out of the 5.7x28mm, a 16 inch barrel slings lead faster than any of CMMG’s MK57 kits. This barrel and matched bolt carrier use CMMG’s Radial-Delayed Blowback system, which reduces recoil compared to traditional blowback, and makes this conversion kit extremely easy to handle. Only .22LR kicks less through an AR-15! And with a full-length barrel, it’s ready to drop in on a new upper for a rifle you already own.
Convert Your AR-15
CMMG makes caliber conversions very simple. This kit works perfectly with a mil-spec upper and lower receiver, with no need for proprietary receivers. CMMG also manufactures 5.7×28 magazines, in both 40 round and 10 round varieties.
- Platform: AR-15
- Caliber: 5.7X28mm
- Operating System: Radial-Delayed Blowback
- Barrel Length: 16.1 Inches
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:9
- Barrel Threads: 1/2×28
- Barrel Material: 4140 CM Steel
- Barrel Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Seller warrants to Buyer that for a period of 6 months from the Delivery Date, all Goods will be:
- Free from any defects in workmanship, material, and design
- Conform to applicable specifications[, drawings, designs, samples and other requirements specified by Buyer]
- Fit for their intended purpose and operate as intended
- Free and clear of all liens, security interests or other encumbrances
- Not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s patent or other intellectual property rights.
Inspection and Rejection of Nonconforming Goods
The Buyer has the right to inspect the Goods for a period of thirty (30) days after the Delivery Date. Buyer, at its sole option, may inspect all or a sample of the Goods and may reject all or any portion of the Goods if it determines the Goods are non-conforming or defective.
If Buyer rejects any portion of the Goods, Buyer has the right, effective upon written notice to Seller, to:
- Rescind the Order in its entirety
- Accept the Goods at a reasonably reduced price
- Reject the Goods and require replacement of the rejected Goods.
If Buyer requires replacement of the Goods, Seller shall, at its expense, promptly/within 30 days replace the nonconforming Goods and pay for all related expenses, including, but not limited to, transportation charges for the return of the defective goods and the delivery of replacement Goods.
If Seller fails to timely deliver replacement Goods, Buyer may replace them with goods from a third party and charge Seller the cost thereof and terminate this Order for cause pursuant to Section 20.
Any inspection or other action by Buyer under this Section shall not reduce or otherwise affect Seller’s obligations under the Order, and Buyer shall have the right to conduct further inspections after Seller has carried out its remedial actions.