We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Got Diamondhead VRS Drop-In and Free-Floating Handguards or any Mil Std M1913 Picatinny rail systems? Equip it with Diamondhead's DIAMOND Flip-Up Rear Sight, for faster and greater precision.
Diamondhead's DIAMOND Flip-Up Rear Sight's revolutionary design incorporates the original and proprietary Diamond-Shaped Apertures™ (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) and a re-designed upper housing - allowing the eye to place the front sight post in the exact center of the rear aperture.
- Proprietary Diamond-Shaped apertures, reference posts and horizon bars; For lightning fast target acquisition and centering
- Re-styled Diamond-Shaped Upper Housing; New and improved
- Dual same plane short and long range apertures (at exact same height of factory A2 sights); Pick them off whether they are near or far
- Fully deploys and stows with small or large aperture active; Flip-to-ready and Stows-to-standby without fuss
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment; Set windage and keep it set
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment; Ready in a flash
- Folds down with the push of a button; Stows in jiff
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed; Steady and solid
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system; Providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Diamondhead® PREMIUM Flip-Up Front & Rear DIAMOND, Auto-Ranger™ and HYBRID sights are designed to work together; Together they become the Diamondhead® Integrated Sighting System™
- Mil Spec stainless steel and Type 111 black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction; Light, strong and protected to last
- Combat Durable; Field tested
Material: Steel, aluminum
Finish: Type 111 black anodized