Tight Groups for a Tight Budget – Elftmann Precision and Performance at an Affordable Price
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- 3.5lb pull weight – non-adjustable
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
- aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is standard – Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2.3oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Elftmann Tactical Lifetime Warranty
- If you experience any issues with an Elftmann Tactical product, please contact us by calling 602-441-5007.
- We may be able to assist you with the issue over the phone. We may recommend you send the trigger in for repair or replacement.
- If you are directed to or choose to send your Trigger in, please include a note explaining why the item is defective and include your name, address, and phone number along with the original receipt (if available).
- All Lifetime Warranty requests are given top priority and processed immediately.
- Your trigger, or a replacement, will be shipped back to you USPS or UPS ground, the chosen carrier will be at Elftmann’s discretion.
- If purchased from an authorized dealer, please contact them for a refund policy.
20118 North 67th Ave
Suite 300 #297
Glendale, AZ 85308
Disclaimer: The manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The straight blade on this trigger isn’t comfortable. Has more creep then some of my cheaper triggers. The break isn’t bad and the reset is decent. Honestly, just spend the little extra and get the Elf Match. It’s a lot nicer feel. This one will sit in the parts box.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Nicholas. We'll be sure to note your comments and let the manufacturer know for improvements.