The HHS III is extremely versatile. It offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away but can instantly transition to a magnified optic effective out to longer distances.
Powered by two AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries, the HHS III can quickly adapt to many shooting situations. The HHS III system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in a variety of lighting conditions.
The red dot sight is a 518-2 sight with a 65MOA circle with (2) 1 MOA aiming dots, for basic .223 bullet drop compensation.
- Length/Width/Height: 9.5” x 2.3” x 3.3” (234 x 59 x 83.9 mm)
- Weight: 25 oz (708.8 g)
- Water Resistant:Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail or 1" Weaver
- Brightness: 20 brightness settings
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA batteries. Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp. Alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
About the G33.STS
- Compatible with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights
- Fixed Magnification: 3X
- Eye Relief: 2.2” (55.8 mm)
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics