We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The XPS3 is a small, light, and night vision compatible EOTech red dot sight.
There are 2 Reticle Choices available:
- The classic 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- 65MOA circle with (2) 1 MOA aiming dots, for basic .223 bullet drop compensation
Smaller, lighter and always fast; the XPS series is a great compact option for your platform. The compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space than ever for rear iron sights or magnifiers. This sight has the same body style as the XPS3 model, but the XPS2 does not have night vision-compatibility.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length - only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- The XPS3 is Night Vision compatible, for non-Night Vision compatible units see the XPS2 sights.
- Standard mount provides absolute cowitness with AR-15 iron sights. For a QD riser mount, see the EXPS series of sights.
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x 2"x2.4" (88.9X50.8x60.96)
- Weight: 8 oz (227 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: yes, 10 additional settings
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
*This model is controlled under the Export Administration Regualtions (EAR) ECCN 0A987, and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exception from the U.S. Department of Commerce.