AT3 Tactical Flip Up Backup Iron Sights (BUIS) provide dead-on accuracy, superior durability, and the best value for AR-15 iron sights!
Available in 2 types:
Gas Block Sights - for mounting on gas blocks that are lower than the upper receiver (usually about 1/4" lower than the upper receiver rail)
Same Plane Sights - Made for mounting on quad rails or other rails at the same height as the upper receiver
- A2 style sights - adjustable front sight post height, and dual aperture rear sight with windage adjustment
- Easy to install and sight in. Reliable and accurate.
- Optional - Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8. This tool makes it a breeze to zero your sights!
- Also check out our 45 Degree Offset Iron Sights - great for rapid transition between short and long range targets!
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- Gas Block Sights: 3.3oz (Rear) & 3.0oz (Front)
- Same Plane Sights: 3.3oz (Rear) & 2.6oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
- Height when flipped down: .75" (front), 1" (rear)
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Shipped promptly, appear well made. Installed quickly. Font sight had what appeared to be dried grease which made hard to turn. A little ballistol and cleaned right. Cowitnessed with my read dot. Would buy again.
Received one sight that was not working correctly. Contacted them and they immediately sent out a replacement. I gave 5 stars for the much appreciated service, as for the sights they feel solid and the one that works is nice. Will have to update once I receive the replacement and get them shooting.
I ordered these sights for my new AR to give it a finished look because it didn't come with any sights at all. They fit perfectly and work great! Here's a pic of my DPMS Sportical!
Easy to place on rales. This is the second purchase. One on a AR 15, and one on a AR style .308. Has two peep sights of different sizes that flip up & down within the sight frame.. Sights fold down so your able to use a red dot or scope. Unless you shoot every day & go thru thousands of rounds regularly. These will work for a long time.