We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3 Tactical Flip Up Backup Iron Sights (BUIS) provide dead-on accuracy, superior durability, and the best value for AR-15 iron sights!
Available in 2 types:
Gas Block Sights - for mounting on gas blocks that are lower than the upper receiver (usually about 1/4" lower than the upper receiver rail)
Same Plane Sights - Made for mounting on quad rails or other rails at the same height as the upper receiver
- A2 style sights - adjustable front sight post height, and dual aperture rear sight with windage adjustment
- Easy to install and sight in. Reliable and accurate.
- Optional - Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8. This tool makes it a breeze to zero your sights!
- Also check out our 45 Degree Offset Iron Sights - great for rapid transition between short and long range targets!
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- Gas Block Sights: 3.3oz (Rear) & 3.0oz (Front)
- Same Plane Sights: 3.3oz (Rear) & 2.6oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
- Height when flipped down: .75" (front), 1" (rear)
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Purchased for new gun. Appear to be well made. Due to poor weather haven't tried them out yet but should work well.
Well made sights. mice finish.
This sight will not fit under the AT3 Magnifier.
Amazing customer service!
Really high quality BUIS for the price. Well made and sturdy, would highly recommend!!
Work pretty well for the price point. Never could really get them zeroed in. Rear sight worked great. Couldn't get the front sight to adjust very well even with the sight tool. Still needed about 4 clicks down. Could see the adjustment was there just couldn't get the sight post to turn. Other than the front sight I would have given it 5 stars. So now I have to remember I'm high by 8 inches at 100 yards.
Good sights for the money, work great.