Arguably the Best Ambidextrous Charging Handle for AR15
The Super Charging Handle (SCH®) is 3D machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Its ambidextrous design allows for seamless operation from either side of the weapon. The levers are dual contoured similar to that of the charging handle of an M14, where not only the x-axis but also the y-axis receive radius cuts. The handling surface of the lever is also checkered, adding a textured grip aiding to the use when operating with gloves. The heightened rear lip of the SCH aids in mitigating gas blow back to the shooter when shooting with short barreled and suppressed weapon systems. All parts are then Type 3 Hardcoat anodized and are available in black and DDC (Desert Dirt Color).
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-272-2060.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
This Charging Handle is good, but I like my Raidan Charging Handle more. I purchased this Geissele to match the LPK and trigger of my build..