We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Mako AR15 Stock w/Shock Absorber Black, w/Cheek Rest – GL-SHOCKCP-B
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The first functional recoil-reducing collapsible stock for AR-15 carbines!
– Shoot faster accurately!
– Reduces recoil and muzzle rise to allow faster, more accurate fire.
– Provide comfort for 5.56 and large caliber M4/AR-15s, .308 AR-10s, and Mako shotgun kits.
– 5 sling attachment points, including 2 QR attachment points.
– Storage compartment for batteries or parts.
– MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite, steel hardware, rubber buttpad.
– Fits any weapon that accepts M-4/AR15 style stocks.
– Patented system reduces recoil and muzzle rise.
– Auto-tensioner for no-rattle fit on both mil-spec and commercial tubes!
– Comfortable rubber buttpad provides traction on body armor.
– Streamlined shape will not snag on gear.
– Cheek riser is adjustable for optimal height for optics.
Have Questions About this Product?
I purchased this because I needed a high cheek rest to be comfortable. The stock.went on perfect, no wobble. Was comfortable and adjusted easily. The problem I had was that the cheek riser, when adjusted for my sight, interfered with my charging handle. If I had a red dot on top of my scope this would have been perfect. If you have a high profile scope then get this stock, just be sure the cheek riser clears the charging handle.
Returned item and customer service was awesome. Will use AT3 Tactical again in the future.
It's on back order