We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul PRS Gen3 Precision Adjustable Stock Mil-Spec – for AR-15 and .308
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/308 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment, and a unique design for universal fit to may different types of receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles.
Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to many mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes*. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK® slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer but will also accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)*
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear – rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear – 1.25″ aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
*NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to a rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
- PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock
- Weight: 27.8 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 31.2 oz.
- Weight, w/carbine receiver extension: 31.7 oz.
- Length, max: 11.5-12.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.4 in.
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~14.3 in.
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~15.7 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.8 in.
* Specifications based on factory configuration.
Have Questions About this Product?
Great look of od green and feels like great quality, not that cheap plastic type feel. Definitely recommend. A1 a2 buffer tube required.
Only complaint is that the cheek rest doesn't rise as high as you'd think nor does the back come out as far as some may need. Well worth the price and is on 2 of my rifles.