We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
MFT Magwall React Grip Black Magwell Grip Picatinny RMG
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The RMG or Mission First Tactical’s React Magwell Grip allows for close hold application at the low ready or in CQB situations. Get the compact and textured vertical grip for your M16, M4, AR15 and HK416, go for the RMG.
- Compact textured vertical grip; Positive grip and secure to hold even with wet or gloved hands
- Designed for close hand hold application at the low ready or CQB situations; Easier to bear muzzle on the target by allowing a mid-point balance so it takes less effort to direct the muzzle
- Keeps the weapon shouldered; Support hand applies rearward pressure for better muzzle control and accuracy
- Pressure pad wells; Allows accessory activation by both right-handed and left-handed users
- Secure watertight storage compartment; Additional watertight storage
- Will not interfere with the magazine and serves a safety function; Locates support hand forward of the magazine well to prevent injury should an overcharged round cause the ejection of the magazine
- Designed for M16/M4/AR15/HK416; Compatible with multiple weapon variants
- International shipments DO NOT require an export license; Item ships freely
Weight: 2.2 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
You order it, you get it! It is as simple as that.