We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Free Float .308 Handguard – M-LOK – DPMS LP or HP
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Two Options Available – DPMS HP Which Has A .210″ Upper Tang, and DPMS LP Which Has A .150″ Upper Tang
Built from from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized, these handguards are in for a lifetime of service. Lightweight and super slim perfect for your AR build. Proudly american made! Another quality product from Midwest Industries.
Available in 12inch and 15inch.
Please see below image to determine which style you have.
- One Piece Free Float Handguard
- Incredibly lightweight design – with barrel nut
- Super slim 1.75 inch outside diameter
- Five anti-rotation QD swivels
- One M-LOK™ compatible rail section included
- High quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail, T-marked for accessory location
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- Barrel Nut and Barrel Nut Wrench included
- Minor gunsmithing required
- 100% Made in the U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
Also fits M&P10. M&P10 requires long ejection port door rod.