We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Affordable and Functional Without Sacrificing Quality - Slim, Lightweight and Hassle-free Installation
The K-Series KeyMod handguard is designed slim and light for better shooting experience. Very easy install - these handguards anr constructed from from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service. Affordable and functional without sacrificing quality. Another great product from Midwest.
- Professional grade, one piece free float design and construction
- Simple installation
- Super lightweight
- Super slim 1.5 inch outside diameter
- Seven sides of KeyMod slots
- One five slot KeyMod Aluminum Rail Section included
- Proprietary barrel nut and barrel nut wrench included
- Patented Torque Plate System US Patent Number 9,453,694
- Five anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets
- High quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail
- Rugged construction from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- 100% Made in America - Keeps America Working
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILTY NOTES
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to insure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with forged upper receivers as well as the Midwest Industries billet upper receiver. NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON AR's!