We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Super Slim and Extremely Lightweight - Proprietary Barrel Nut and Barrel Nut Wrench Included
The Gen3 Lightweight Free Float M-LOK Handguard is crafted from hard-coat anodized 6061-T6 aluminum. Built light and slim for easy handling under tough circumstances. Very easy to install - comes with a proprietary barrel nut.MIL-STD 1913 top rail makes optics setup easy. Patent-pending torque-plate mounting system provides a sure tight fit. Fully dehorned for a smooth, non-abrasive & comfortable feel.
Available in 15", 12.5" and 10.5".
- Professional grade, one piece free float design and construction
- Incredibly lightweight design: comes with barrel nut
- Super slim 1.5 inch outside diameter
- One five slot Magpul® M-LOK™ polymer rail section included
- Four sides of M-LOK™ compatible slots, five anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets
- High quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Patented Torque Plate System US Patent Number 9,453,69
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- Simple installation, proprietary barrel nut and barrel nut wrench included
- 100% Made in America - Keeps America Working
- Midwest Industries Lifetime Warranty
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILTY NOTES
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to insure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with forged upper receivers as well as the Midwest Industries billet upper receiver.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON AR's!
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
You ever love something when you see it online but than finally get it and when it shows up are completely blown away by what you ordered. Well that happened again to me when I received my rail. Hands down one of my best purchases! Thank you AT3