We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Open Box Return-7 Inch-AT3 T Series Free Float Quad Rail Handguard
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
The AT3 AR 15 Handguard T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the “big brands”
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- “Monolithic” rail design – creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal – fits with standard 1.25″ barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails – 29 slots on top rail, 27 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction – rock-solid fit!
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install – check out our installation videos to see the process
- Available in 7 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch sizes.
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw – endcap is optional)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15’s. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 12″ Rifle-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75″
- Weight: 12 inch (17oz), 10 inch (14.7oz), 7 inch (11.7oz)
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch the installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. (Since this is a 7″ handguard, you should be able to skip this step).
You will also need to get an armorer’s wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer’s tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No – these quad rails are made for standard AR-15’s. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.