We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
OPEN BOX RETURN – AT3™ LEOS™ Red Dot Sight with Integrated Laser Sight & Riser
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
OPEN BOX RETURN AT3™ LEOS™ Red Dot Sight with Integrated Laser Sight & Riser
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. All items are inspected and tested by AT3 personnel. Guaranteed functional + Lifetime warranty!
The AT3 LEOS™ (Laser Enabled Optic System) is Accurate, Versatile, Reliable, & Packed with Features.
The Ultimate Red Dot System that won’t break the bank. Now available with Red Laser or Green Laser!
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Brilliant red targeting laser with W/E adjustment
- Integrated riser mount housing
- 50K hour max battery life
- Flip up lens caps
- Tool-free windage & elevation adjustments
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
The AT3 LEOS™ is ideal for home defense, tactical & law enforcement, hunting, plinking, competitive shooting, or any shooting scenario where magnification is not required. Optimized for AR-style rifles, sporting & hunting rifles, shotguns, air rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver mounting rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero – even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser – switch between red dot only, red dot laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable 6061 Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof – sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life – up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous red laser use, and 8 hours of continuous green laser use.
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s – it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Red Laser Wavelength – 632-650nm
- Red Laser power: <5mw class IIIa
- Green Laser Wavelength – 532nm
- Green Laser power: 5mw class IIIb
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Liked the AT3 Redot LEOS really well but not enough elevation in sight to bring gun on target at sixty steps (90 ft) the adjustments were tough to rotate, the green laser did however have enough adjustment but just barley. was sorta disappointed over all but that GREEN laser is the dope
Opened box purchase, but could not find any issues! Red dot is crisp. Mounted nice. Seems to be robust! Have not used and sighted in yet! Laser is a nice touch. I’ll have a better opinion once I’ve used it! So far, so good!
AT3 Tactical is AWESOME! I initially bought this optic on 2 MAY. It arrived very quickly and unfortunately, I couldn't hit the range until 8 MAY. I mounted the optic and zeroed in the red dot no problems at all. Everything was going great until I turned on the laser. I zeroed the laser to the red dot no problem. Shut the red dot off and took a shot. The laser went off immediately! I turned it back on, shot, off again. The range safety officer even asks if it was supposed to do that. Then I turned the red dot back on with the laser, shoot, both go off! I then turn the red dot back on only, and shoot, stays on no problem. I contact AT3 Tactical and within minutes, I get an email back indicating a new (refurbished) one is on the way. That was 2 days ago. The new optic arrived today in the mail. To say I am impressed with the quality of customer service is a huge understatement. I am so happy I found AT3 Tactical and will be a customer for life. Can't wait to try out my new optic. It is mounted on a Smith and Wesson M&P sport 2 equipped with Diamondhead USA hand guard and collapsible iron sights (installed yesterday). The only complaint I have. I read other reviews and I didn't get a sticker for my F150! LOL Just kidding AT3! I am super pleased with your company!
This is my third AT3 sight. Now I own all three red dot models they offer, RD 50, RD 50 Pro and the LEOS. I have not had a problem with any, except for deciding which one is my favorite. This was also my first open box item and I could not be happier. Everything was in the box down to the stickers, and I have yet to see any evidence that it was ever touched by anyone else but myself. This sight was actually placed on my Gun Point AR 9mm carbine replacing the Vortex Strike fire I had on it. I love this LEOS system since it has a laser as well as red dot which is perfect for the carbine since I now use it as my in-home defense weapon instead of the AR 15 I was using before. The 9mm is more practical indoors alleviating the over penetration drawbacks of the 5.56 round. All my AT3 sights were extremely easy to sight in, accurate and I have yet to have one wonder off zero. I am a convert and would highly recommend these systems for your weapons collection, these sights are true bang for the buck proven.
A friend had purchased one of the AT3 red dots over a year ago, and he had nothing but good things to say about it. Therefore, I turned to AT3 as an option when I was in the market for another red dot sight. I researched their products as much as possible, relying mainly on 3rd party reviews. I was very impressed by the high praise many gave to the sights, and the dissenting opinions had nothing to do with fit or function. I ordered an open box sight, and I was not disappointed. The box held everything I needed, and the sight was in excellent condition. I mounted it to a 233 rifle, zeroed it, and have not had an issue yet. I used a small amount of locktite on the threads of the mount, and it has not loosened. So far I have about 400 rounds through the gun with no issues. This sight is as good as any of my "professional" (read expensive) sights, with no difference in clarity or performance. Plus the lifetime warranty makes the purchase of this red dot a no brainer. I would definitely recommend this sight to anyone in the market for an affordable red dot sight.