We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional
The NEW AT3 LEOS™ (Laser Enabled Optic System) is Accurate, Versatile, Reliable, & Packed with Features - the Ultimate Red Dot System at a Price Anyone Can Afford
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Brilliant red targeting laser with W/E adjustment
- Integrated riser mount housing
- 50K hour max battery life
- Flip up lens caps
- Tool-free windage & elevation adjustments
The AT3 LEOS™ is ideal for home defense, tactical & law enforcement, hunting, plinking, competitive shooting, or any shooting scenario where magnification is not required. Optimized for AR-style rifles, sporting & hunting rifles, shotguns, air rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny or weaver mounting rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero - even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser - switch between red dot only, red dot + laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof - sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life - up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s - it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Laser Wavelength - 632-650nm
- Laser power: <5mw class IIIa (Red)
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
Check out this great video review from Johnny at 180 Second Ideas!
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
A friend had purchased one of the AT3 red dots over a year ago, and he had nothing but good things to say about it. Therefore, I turned to AT3 as an option when I was in the market for another red dot sight. I researched their products as much as possible, relying mainly on 3rd party reviews. I was very impressed by the high praise many gave to the sights, and the dissenting opinions had nothing to do with fit or function. I ordered an open box sight, and I was not disappointed. The box held everything I needed, and the sight was in excellent condition. I mounted it to a 233 rifle, zeroed it, and have not had an issue yet. I used a small amount of locktite on the threads of the mount, and it has not loosened. So far I have about 400 rounds through the gun with no issues. This sight is as good as any of my "professional" (read expensive) sights, with no difference in clarity or performance. Plus the lifetime warranty makes the purchase of this red dot a no brainer. I would definitely recommend this sight to anyone in the market for an affordable red dot sight.
This is a very nice optic and great price. Oen bx purchased saved a few bucks and had I not know it was an open bix I wuld have never know. Not a scratch on it and works great. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a nice otic without breaking the bank. Shipping was fast.
Second AT3 LEOS™ Red Dot I've bought. This one was as good as the full price one I purchased earlier. Only issue was rear cover was too loose, but easily fixed with a little electrical tape underneath. Both sights are solid, large viewing area and bright picture. Allows co-witnessing. Seems to have less "flaring" than my Sig Romeo. Laser stays sighted in after repeated firings. Only issue I found is the sight adjustment "clicks" are not crisp all the time. Also red dot and laser adjustments turn in the opposite direction. Great, reasonably priced sight. My favorite red dot sight. The only thing that would make it better would be an auto-on feature.
feels solid and well built.
looks great, was easy to zero and accurate. great experience with ordering and shipping.
The only comment I would make on this scope is that it looks really nice the red. Works very well the laser works very well at night or late in the evening if it's daytime forget about it but that's normal. Adjusting the size of the bread. Or brightness I guess is nice addition and definitely comes in handy. It feels like the settings to adjust the red. Are all backwards so if you're missing left you want to go three clicks to the left not move your doctor left just FYI good luck. I'm happy with it and I'll keep it as long as it works especially with AT3 3-year warranty you really can't go wrong. N2mention that open box price working and looking virtually new for 90 bucks you can't beat it