We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
OPEN BOX RETURN – AT3™ Mil Spec Buffer Tube Kit – AR-15
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The perfect kit for your next build – at a price that can’t be beat.
This Mil-Spec AR-15 Buffer Tube Kit includes the buffer tube, castle nut, lock plate, 3oz carbine recoil buffer and recoil spring. All parts are designed for easy assembly and compatibility with all your other AR-15 components.
Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty.
Included in the kit:
- 6 position Mil-Spec buffer tube
- 3oz carbine recoil buffer with T6 anodized aluminum body
- Steel Buffer Spring
- Steel castle nut
- Steel end plate
- Buffer Tube Diameter: 1.146″ (Mil Spec)
- Buffer Tube Length: 7 1/4″
- Buffer Tube Thread type: 1 3/16-16 UN-3B SPECIAL
- Buffer Tube Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Buffer Tube Finish: Black Anodized
- Spring Type: Carbine length, black coated
- Castle nut type: Steel with phosphate coating
- End plate type: Steel with phosphate coating
- Recoil spring type: Steel
- Buffer type: 3oz weight, carbine style