We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
OPEN BOX RETURN - AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
Returned items, may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight!
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight, and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
Designed for use with "absolute cowitness" red dot sights, like the AT3 RD-50 with .83” riser. When the Spacer is used this may be used with the AT3 LEOS. Can be used with taller sights, but the magnifier body will sit slightly lower than the red dot body.
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Mount Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 11.6oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum body on magnifier and mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Hex key, Lens Cleaning Cloth,Spacer, and Longer Screws
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Good magnifier and flip to the side mount
I was a little hesitant about buying an open box item such as this but the magnifier was in like new condition and works great. The magnifier itself is very well designed and constructed. I had a few questions about adjusting the mount which were answered very quickly by AT3 support. The magnifier sits behind an RD-50 which I am equally pleased with.