Open Box Return-Law Tactical AR-15/AR-308 Folding Stock Adapter Gen 3-M – Black
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Keep it Short – The Adapter You Need For Folding AR-15/AR-10 Rifles
The Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter Gen 3-M is an innovative upgrade that will allow AR-15 and AR-10 owners to convert rifles into a folding stock configuration. This adapter works with direct impingement or gas piston systems and fits A2, carbine, mil-spec, or commercial buffer tube and stocks.
The adapter can be easily operated by a simple one-button release to fold and locks securely into place when fully unfolded to engage and fire. It is the ideal addition to any build to help significantly reduce the length of the rifle for low-profile transport in non-permissive environments or save space during storage.
Low Hinge & Symmetrical Design
The Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter Gen 3-M is made of CNC Machined 4140 Steel for long-lasting durability. It is also designed with a low hinge to reduce interference when charging the rifle and its symmetrical profile eliminates interference with the buffer retaining pin.
The Gen 3 Folding Stock Adapter by Law Tactical is a great option for those looking to build an AR that won’t take up much space in the range bag. Available in Black and FDE!
Can the LAW Adapter Fire While Folded?
Yes, it can! But only for a single shot. Since your recoil system isn’t attached to the receiver while the LAW adapter is folded, you’ll still have to unfold the rifle to continue firing. You’ll need to run the charging handle once to eject a new round, chamber another, and reset your trigger before firing again.
- Compatible with AR-15 / AR-308 platforms
- Adds 1.3 inches to the length-of-pull
- CNC Machined 4140 Steel
- Low hinge reduces interference when charging the rifle
- Retaining Pin uses standard, mil-spec buffer retaining pin
- DLC finish – Available in Black and FDE colors
- Bolt Carrier Extension: 2 oz
- Adjustable hinge tension
- 4140 Hardened Steel
- Low-profile housing, locking lug, and latch
- Set Screw prevents adapter loosening from the receiver
- Quick detach sling attachment point
- Toolless bolt carrier extension – Install and remove without tools for easy maintenance
- Replaceable o-rings prevent additional damage to the adapter in the folded position
- Symmetrical design eliminates interference with buffer retaining pin