Open Box Return -Magpul Bad Lever Battery Assit Device for AR-15 MAG980
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Speed Up The Bolt Catch with this B.A.D. Lever from Magpul
The B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. It quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon.
It allows the manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Designed For Both Left And Right-Handed Shooters
B.A.D. Lever is made from Mil-spec-anodized aluminum and attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification. Designed for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms.
All mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers*
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- *NOT compatible with 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).