Open Box Return-Magpul MS1 Single Point Paraclip Adapter – MAG516 – Coyote Brown
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Provides One-point To Two-Point Convertibility For MS1 Sling and Paraclip
The Magpul MS1 Single Point Paraclip Adapter can be used as one and two-point configuration when combining MS1 sling and an additional Paraclip. It promotes an easy transition of the sling and provides weapon quick-release capabilities that can be very useful especially during emergencies.
It’s made of manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced with polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4 webbing.
Adaptable And Very Durable
The rear mounting of Magpul MS1 Single Point Paraclip Adapter works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in a one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mounts. It’s also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels.
The front mounting is compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide a fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Paraclip shackles allow for easy transition and provide weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- *Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide a full range of motion.