Open Box Return -Ranger Green- Magpul MS3 QD Quick Detach Sling- MAG515
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Heavy-Duty Push-Button QD Sling For One Or Two-Point Attachment
The Magpul MS3 QD Quick Detach Sling was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. It allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability.
The MS3 QD Sling maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3 but features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks.
Comfortable Fit With All Body Types
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration.
The MS3 QD Sling incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and/or heavy-duty polymer
- Paraclip™ shackle allows for a fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide a full range of motion of the Paraclip.
- Made in the U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.