We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Opened box return - product is brand new and unused but packaging may have signs of use.
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Only 6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6065 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- 3 year no-hassle warranty. We stand behind our products!
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount - for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights (Most Popular Option)
- Hi Profile 1” Riser Mount - for “lower 1/3” cowitness with AR iron sights
***Note: For most rifle setups, a riser mount is highly recommended as it will bring the sight to eye-level.
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
- (Optional) Riser Mount
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6065 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Optional Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Length: 1.6"
- Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: 1" and .83" available
- Weight: .83"- 1.7oz; 1"- 1.8oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know which riser mount to get?
A: For AR's, we generally recommend the .83" mount if you are running without iron sights, since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you're using this with iron sights, we recommend the 1" mount for "lower 1/3 cowitness". (See below graphic for an explanation of cowitness types)
The .83" mount is the most popular option, but many people prefer the 1" mount as it allows more versatility when combined with iron sights.
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO - Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on "optics ready" rifles that don't have any iron sights.