Open Box Return -Strike Industries AR 15 Mini King Comp for .223/5.56 Rifles – 1/2×28
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
A More Compact & Lighter Mini King Comp Muzzle Device For .223/5.56 NATO
The Strike Industries Mini King Comp for .223/5.56 Rifles – 1/2×28 is a more compact and lighter muzzle device designed exclusively for .223/5.56 NATO calibers. It features the same single chamber design as the King Comp, with a large baffle that captures vented gasses to reduce recoil. The side ports direct gas outward, to keep your muzzle flat and on target.
The Strike Industries Mini King Comp will give your AR an extra edge in performance. It reduces the amount of recoil when you fire your weapon, and allows you to return to the target quicker.
Unique “Crown” Design
The Mini King Comp is uniquely designed with 6 tines at the end of the compensator that looks like a “crown”, which not only looks great but can also be used as a standoff or for cutting wire. The redirection jets work to stabilize the muzzle end for faster follow-up shots, while also dampening felt concussion on the rifle to maintain the pleasant shooting characteristics of .223 calibers.
The Strike Mini King Comp .223/5.56 compensator will change the way your carbine feels and shoots.
- Compact single chamber design
- Retains the full range of features of the original King Comp in a single chamber format
- Gas ports engineered to stabilize the muzzle end for faster follow-up shots
- The large single baffle helps mitigate recoil
- At the end of the Mini King Comp features the “crown” of standoff tines that gives its name
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitrided
- Outer Diameter: 0.861″
- Bore Diameter: 0.255″
- Length: 2.203″
- Weight: 3.46 oz.
- Thread: 1/2″-28