Open Box Return -UTG Recon Flex Bipod for M-LOK or Keymod Rail Systems – Keymod
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Innovative Bipod for M-LOK or Keymod – Attaches Directly to your Free Float Handguard!
The Recon Flex bipod takes full advantage of the modern AR-15 with a two-piece design for free-float handguards. Whether you’re running M-LOK or KeyMod, the recon flex attaches both legs directly to the side of your free-float handguard, and provides a broad base for stable shooting. The height adjusts easily to your preference, and each leg is spring loaded for quick deployment or storage across five posi-lock positions.
- Directly Attaches to M-LOK® or Keymod Handguards at the 3 and 9 O’clock Positions – you choose which version
- Ergonomic Spring Loaded Slide Locking Ring for Quick and Effortless Bipod Deployment
- Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
- Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Use on Different Firearms with Varying Height Clearance and Mounting Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 5 Precut Extendable Lengths and Flexible In-between Positions Lockable via Thumb Wheel
- Equipped with Textured Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads
- Center Height Adjustable From 5.7″ to 8.0″, Physical Length: 7.4″-10.1″
- Requires the Length of 2 M-LOK® Slots Per Leg or 5 Keymod Slots Per Leg
- Material: Aluminum
- Feet: Textured Rubber
- Posi-lock: YES
- Extendable Legs: YES
- Foldable Legs: YES
- Reversible Folding: YES
- Weight: 10.8 oz