Ambidextrous AR-10 Raptor LT Charging Handle
Machined from 7075 aluminum, MILSPEC Type III hard anodized, the Raptor LT Handles are over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer for the ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability. Compatible with AR10/SR25-pattern rifles, the Raptor-LT is available in black, flat dark earth and grey, all designed to match standard Magpul® color offerings. The Raptor-LT is designed and manufactured in the USA and like all Radian products, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Ambidextrous Design
- Tested at over one million cycles without failure
- Extended latch for positive engagement
- Smoothly machined edges reduce snags and are easy on your hands
- Material: 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum and Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Radian Weapons Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For warranty information about any Radian Weapons products, you can email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bought a no-name charging handle just to get the build finished and it was rough and terrible. The raptor is such a contrast its so much more smooth. A charging handle seemed like such a silly thing to shell out for to me, but it made such a big difference in how it feels. Totally worth it.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.