The AT3 Subcompact Handgun Tactical Flashlight SCF-01 outputs an impressive 80 Lumens from a CREE Q5 LED. Only weighs 1 ounce, with the batteries!
This light is perfect for subcompact handguns like the Springfield XDS and XD 3" Compact, Ruger SR22 and SR9c, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact, Smith & Wesson M&P Compact, Walther PPQ, PPS, and P99 - and more. Don't sacrifice brightness for size
Clear the Darkness
The SCF-01 features a 80 lumen LED light. Easy to operate, with a on/off switch that can be activated from either side of the light.
Tough Fiber-Reinforced Nylon Construction
It will withstand whatever beating it's put through. Plus it's backed by a 1 year warranty!
Will fit Picatinny, Weaver rails or any other 20MM accessory rail. Made for small handguns - but it will work on larger handguns as well (it may leave a gap between the back of the light and the trigger guard though). Want to make sure it fits? Check out the pictures above - there's an image that shows how to check the fit with your weapon.
- Includes SCF-01 tactical light, operating instructions, and 3pcs 1/3N Lithium batteries
- LED output power: 1W
- LED brightness: 80Lum
- LED Working Temp: -40F – 130F
- Continuous Runtime: 30min
- Battery Type: 3.0V 1/3N Lithium Non-Rechargeable Battery, 3pcs (included)
- Mounts on: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Dimension 55(L)*37(W)*33(H)mm
- Weight: 1oz
- Material: Fiber Reinforced Nylon
- Backed by a 1 year warranty.
If you're looking for a subcompact laser/light combo, be sure to check out our AT3 Tactical CLL-01 Subcompact Red/Green Laser & Light Combo!