Faxon Firearms 16 inch Pencil Barrel with Pinned Gas Block – 5.56 NATO – Mid-Length – 4150 QPQ
Lightest & Most Accurate Pencil Barrel In The Industry With A Pinned Gas Block
This Faxon Firearms 16 inch Pencil Barrel features a lightweight profile, midlength gas system, and a pinned gas block. All this makes for a nimble, accurate, smooth recoil barrel that you can rely on. A near-perfect balance maneuverability and performance makes this an ideal choice for a handy AR-15 you can rely on.
Faxon manufactures this barrel 100% in-house, with air gauge testing and an 11-degree target crown in order to ensure durability and accuracy. The 1-8 rifling twist rate provides stability with a broad range of projectiles. Everything from standard 55 grain 5.56 loads, to match grade 77 grain loads, this barrel handles it.
Durable and Reliable
This barrel features 4150 CMV stainless steel construction with a QPQ nitride finish inside and out, for enhanced resistance to corrosion and wear for an extended lifetime of use. Plus this barrel comes with a gas block that is pre-drilled for an included pin, and hand-tightened to the barrel for shipping.
All you have to do is align pre-drilled notches in the gas block and barrel, tap the pin through, and you’ll have a reliable gas system that has no way to come loose under fire.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16”
- Barrel Profile: Pencil
- Barrel Gas System: Mid
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.20 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.