We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy for all non-firearm products. You may return your item for any reason within this time.
If you need to request a return, use the return request form here.
All firearms sales are final - returns are only allowed with prior authorization.
If a firearm must be returned due to a failed background check or similar reason, we will charge a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from the refund. If you receive a defective firearm, you will need to work with the manufacturer of the firearm for repair or replacement. AT3 Tactical can assist in facilitating support from the manufacturer.
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable)
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer. Warranty for AT3-Brand products can be found here.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Return Policy Details
- Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To initiate a return, use the return request form here
- To complete your return, we may require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We will pay for the costs of returning the item on defective products. If you have changed your mind or ordered the wrong part we will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- All items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many items on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Research your local and state regulations before ordering.
Refund & Exchange Policy Details
- We will replace items if they are defective or damaged within 90 days. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for further return instructions
- If you have changed your mind or ordered the wrong item we will exchange the product for another as long as the product is in new unused condition. Use our return request form here
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- After approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- If your product is not in new saleable condition, we will deduct 20% off of your refund if we can clearance the item.
- If the item is not saleable because it has been altered, such as by painting or other modifications, you will not receive a refund on your return.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you believe you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank or credit card account.
- Next contact your bank or credit card provider. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org