OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Upgrade Your Shooting Capacity With The Best AR-15 Drum Magazine On The Market
The PMAG D-60 is a durable and highly reliable 60-round 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington* polymer drum magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. It’s lightweight but designed with a larger capacity than previous PMAGs for more effective continuous shooting experience.
The PMAG D-60 gives the shooter 60 rounds of ammunition, effectively allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload. It’s compatible with a wide range of ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others.
Unique Drum Configuration
The PMAG D-60 has a unique drum configuration that keeps the height of the magazine manageable and allows for prone firing and easier storage. It features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for easy determination of remaining rounds.
Easy to Clean And Maintain
The PMAG D-60 is easy to clean and maintain. The disassembly is a breeze using only a flat-bladed screwdriver or a similar flat-bladed tool. Additionally, it has a slip-on, semi-rigid dust cover that prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport. All components are resistant to wear and corrosion guaranteeing a long service life.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with most ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round.
- Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA™, and others
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on the rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on the back of the body to allow for identification marking
- Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight, w/Dust Cover: 20.5 oz.
- Weight, loaded (M855 NATO): 46 oz.
- Length, max: 7.4 in.
- Width, max: 4.1 in.
- *Optimized for use only with 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington cartridges. Use with other calibers such as .300 AAC Blackout is not recommended.
- The D-60 is designed to lock the bolt back after the last round for most AR15/M4/HK416 platforms. Inserting an empty magazine and manually cycling the charging handle will not activate the bolt hold-open feature. In addition, this feature may or may not work for weapons with bolt hold-open levers that don’t adhere to the Colt-spec.
Have Questions About this Product?
Looks great, no issues visually. Doesn't quite hold 60 only able to get 54 rounds in but not mad at it.
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad you are satisfied with your purchase!