Primary Weapons Systems MK116 MOD 1-M 16 Inch Complete .223 Wylde AR-15 Upper Receiver
AT3™ RCO + RRDM Magnified Red Dot Kit - Includes Red Dot with Circle Dot Reticle & 3x Magnifier
Combines Agility & Reliability For A Sleek, Efficient Piston Driven Upper Assembly
The PWS MK116 MOD 1-M features the PWS Mid-length long-stroke piston system that combines the agility of the AR-15, with the reliability of the AK-47 into a sleek and efficient design. This complete upper receiver is operated with a 7075 T6 forged upper with forward assist.
It also features a 16.1″ barrel Lithium Embedded Salt Nitro-Carburized barrel and a 15” PWS M-LOK Handguard with full-length Picatinny top rail and M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- PWS Mid-length long-stroke piston system – combines the agility of the AR-15 with the reliability of the AK-47 into a sleek and efficient design
- 3 easy to adjust gas settings
- Continuous Picatinny top rail
- Free Float M-LOK system
- Increased carrier mass to extend dwell time and delay unlock
- Lithium Embedded Salt Nitro-Carburized (FNC LIFE HD) coated barrel and bolt carrier for durability, corrosion resistance, and reduced friction
- Operating System: PWS Long Stroke Piston System, 3 settings Adjustable Gas Regulator
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Length: 16.1”
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8
- Muzzle Velocity: 2980fps
- Muzzle Device: PWS FSC 556
- Upper Receiver: PWS Proprietary Piston Upper, T6 7075 Forged, Anodized
- Handguard: PWS M-Lok™ 15.05” Handguard (1.7” width, 2.25” height)
- Charging Handle: Radian Raptor™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
PWS Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you have questions regarding a product, and you believe you may have a warranty issue, please review our FAQ, manuals, instructions, and other resources.
If the FAQ page and/or manual/instruction pages do not answer your question, please contact either our customer service or warranty team below.
Email is the preferred method of contact, as it accurately captures detail, provides a written record to refer to, and allows photos and videos to be sent.
Our department’s expectation is to return emails and voicemails within 2 business days. Please note that PWS is closed for most major holidays and our sales team does travel for shows throughout the year. During these times, we may not meet these expectations but will do our best to keep up. If you’re unable to reach a specific person via phone, please call our main phone number (208) 344-5217 and choose whichever department is most applicable.
Upon contacting us, if it is determined that an RMA should be started, please click here to go through the PWS Warranty RMA Process.
For more information on our RMA system, including instructions on how to open a ticket, check the status of your ticket, and more, please click here.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: (208) 344-5217