High Performance Glass in an Affordable Riflescope
The difference between scopes is often dictated by the glass inside; the better the lenses, the clearer the image, and the higher the price. But in the case of this Primal scope from Riton, you can get a seriously clear view for an affordable price. Riton’s HD lenses gives you a better view at all hours of the day, with coating to enhance light transfer and give you a crystal-clear view of your target, with the precision in adjustment that you need to make a clean shot on your target. 1/4 MOA adjustment allows for fine control of your rifle’s zero with your favorite cartridges, plus parallax adjustment to help ensure you have that clear image of your target, with a generous field of view.
As you might expect, you also get lens caps to protect your glass whenever you’re on the move, and a quick throw lever for adjusting magnification on the fly.
- Capped, Zero Resettable Turrets
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/4 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 100% Waterproof, Fog Proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 4-16
- Parallax Adjustment: 10-infinity
- Tube Diameter: 1in
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: RUT
- Field of View at 100 yds: 24.1ft-6.3ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.9in/100mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 11mm – High 2.8mm
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/4″
- Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Mounting Length: 5.5in/140mm
- Length: 12.87in/327mmWeight: 22oz/623g
- Included Items: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Not repair, just replace. Flat out. That simple.
As a part of the Riton Promise, Riton believes in providing you with the best possible service, including the industry’s best warranty. The quality of these products makes this the best warranty you’ll likely never have to use; however, as hunters and outdoorsmen and women, we know that bad things sometimes happen to even the most cautious.
The warranty is simple:
- No proof of purchase or registration required for your Riton products.
- Lifetime warranty regardless of original purchaser.
- All warranty replacements will receive a brand-new product off the shelf. Riton will never replace the product with a repaired or refurbished product.
- Replacement product will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving and approving your return.
*Loss, theft and/or deliberately worn and damaged products are not covered. Warranty is VOID if damage results from unauthorized repair or alteration.
In order to best serve you and effectively process your warranty return, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Riton Optics. To obtain this number, please email email@example.com or call 855-397-4866. Warranties without an acquired RMA number will not be processed.
Great scope would recommend .
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.