Precision Tactical and Hunting Scope With Illuminated Reticle
Accuracy, clarity, and precision. That’s what you’re getting with this scope from Riton’s Conquer line. Not only is this a great scope for hunting, but also for precision tactical use. When conditions in the field are changing constantly, it’s not enough to be a good shot. You have to be able to adapt, and that’s exactly what this scope offers. 6 illumination settings ensure that even when your target is in low light, your reticle’s hash marks will be clearly in view for your to line up that perfect shot. Plus, Riton’s R3 Zero Stop Turrets mean that after your initial zero, you can still adjust for your current shooting conditions, get accurate holdovers, and return to zero when you’re done shooting.
This is a premium scope with a ton of great features, plus helpful addons like flip-up lens caps, and a throw lever for quickly adjusting magnification.
- Equipped with Riton’s R3 Zero Stop Turrets for Instant and Reliable Return to Zero
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/4 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 6 levels of red illumination featuring on/off between each level
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 3-15
- Parallax Adjustment: 10-infinity
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: PDTR, Illuminated
- Field of View at 100 yds: 38.3ft-7.6ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.7in/95mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 14.7mm – High 2.9mm
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/4”
- Adjustment Range: 85 MOA
- Mounting Length: 5.9in/151mm
- Length: 13.12in/333mm
- Weight: 25.4oz/720g
- Included Items: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Not repair, just replace. Flat out. That simple.
As a part of the Riton Promise, Riton believes in providing you with the best possible service, including the industry’s best warranty. The quality of these products makes this the best warranty you’ll likely never have to use; however, as hunters and outdoorsmen and women, we know that bad things sometimes happen to even the most cautious.
The warranty is simple:
- No proof of purchase or registration required for your Riton products.
- Lifetime warranty regardless of original purchaser.
- All warranty replacements will receive a brand-new product off the shelf. Riton will never replace the product with a repaired or refurbished product.
- Replacement product will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving and approving your return.
*Loss, theft and/or deliberately worn and damaged products are not covered. Warranty is VOID if damage results from unauthorized repair or alteration.
In order to best serve you and effectively process your warranty return, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Riton Optics. To obtain this number, please email email@example.com or call 855-397-4866. Warranties without an acquired RMA number will not be processed.
WOW!...Bought this for my. 308. A great scope! Super clear glass and the etched reticle is thin and super crisp. Illuminated reticle is awesome with no blur very crisp. No one would have a problem finding your target with this. The scope screams quality with one of the best warranties in the business. Buy it you will not regret it!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!